fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Lost Love

1. Washington Irving

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

2. Otomo No Yakamochi

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

3. Anonymous

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

4. Jean Anouilh

There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.

5. Alfred Lord Tennyson

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

6. Kahlil Gibran

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

7. Margaret Mitchell

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

8. G. K. Chesterton

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

9. Samuel Butler

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.

10. Socrates

The hottest love has the coldest end.

11. Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.

12. One day you'll love me, the way I loved you. One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you.

13. Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.

14. Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.

15. The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to.

16. I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.

17. Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...

18. You're the reason behind my smile, you're the reason for my laughter, and also for the reason for my happiness...because you've showed me what love is but I never thought you're also the reason for my tears and for experiencing the greatest pain that could ever happen me...

19. A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

20. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.

21. There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to an end. We have more to learn, more to experience, and more loving left in this lifetime.

22. Why is it that I finally convince my mind that I am over you, then I see you and my heart takes over and screws everything up? Why do you have that power over me if we cannot be together?

23. Why do we wait until it is too late? Why do we let someone else have what we were too scared to reach out and take?

24. Even if my heart should call out your name in the rain, even if these arms should want to embrace you again, and even if I’m all cried out and no longer in pain... I’ll never fall in love that way again.

25. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home