fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reality Check(s)

1. I’m a baby girl
I knew it…Last April Fools, I just got my NSO authenticated birth certificate & try to guess what’s my name on the docs? Baby Girl. Evidently, my older bro’s was named Baby Boy as well, what else? He got the certificate months before me. We used to tease him in the house for having such registered name. Just to realize, we’ve the same fate. Thanks to Raquel that there’s no need for me to go all the way to Baguio just to fix these things up. Just have to mail an affidavit of supplemental data along with proof that I was named ‘Piluchi’ the day I was baptized.

2. God is within you
I’ve finally seen Jho after 2 yrs. this time w/ Joe, her Australian bf. A business magnate, a music teacher & a fascinating, amazing 50 year-old guy. I was moved with his adage: Have we seen God? Is he a Filipino, an American, a Chinese? And I answered back, I dont know. He replied, you dont know because God is within you. Do the thing that pleasures you if thats what makes you happy. And if you do something bad, it eats you & punishes you from within. If you’re happy within the last 2 hours of your life, then good thing. Because, tomorrow, if you look back, you’ll said, I was happy yesterday for 2 hours bec I spent it with friends & with the people who loves me. Stay with unhappy people & you’ll feel sad. Go with happy people & you’ll feel pleasant.

3. Count your blessings
Mommy Nancy always remind me that I’m so blessed. Perhaps I tend to overlooked it, but as I go along, I realized, yeah, am so blessed. Career-wise. There’s my family who’ve been there for me. And I’ve got few friends that I dont have to pretend with. And of course, countless friends & my team that has served a swings beneath my wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home