fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I’m Not Playing Hard to Get…I Am Hard to Get!

One of my shirt says..

For awhile, I stopped collecting statement shirts.

But now, am back on the track.

Some of my newly bought tees say:

1. Please dont eat me, I love you.

2. Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

3. Life may not be the party that we hoped for, but while we’re here, we might as well dance.

4. Everyone loves a Catholic girl.

5. Most likely to date bad boys.

6. Flirtologist

7. Silicone free - keep it real.

8. And the Abercrombie & Fitch’s - I’m not playing hard to get, I am hard to get!

9. Brunette! They're so hot right now!

More to come, I suppose.

Too bad, I’ve had second thoughts on the light blue baby tee saying : Hello, I’m available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home