fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank GOD it's Good Friday!

I should have written this last good Friday.
But I ran out of internet card.
So, am scribbling this a week beyond.
I was out the whole Good Friday.
I spent the half of it with my family in Quiapo.
Being a Nazarene devotee for how many decades now, we decided to stay there the whole morning to witness His Holyness.
We ate early lunch at Chowking-Raon & went home at lunchtime.
I just rested for awhile, took a bath & off to Rica's birthday @ John's house whom he walked out, huh!
Among with me are Vanessa, Mam Beck & Seph.
'Twas fun just hanging out with friends, and family of course!
So, I really have to say, "T.G.I.G.F."

Post Script: Riza's gettin' married soon.
And Len's giving birth next month, can't wait to see Jada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home