fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Thank God, I Did It...

Yeah, I passed.

Thanks to those who wished me good luck. And for those who've prayed.

Donna, Sandy, Ilene, Yam, Mac & Kristine, for sure you'd all be missed.

For others, we can do this another two-week PST thing.

I'll miss my caffeine rush in Insular.

And our break-out zones - pantry & bathroom, where else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home