fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Convergys-ly Speaking

I started my long-awaited training in Convergys @ Insular Bldg. in Makati last Friday – April 13th. Shift is 3-11pm.

A bit hesitant but at the same time excited for I’ll begin another journey of my life.
New friends, new company, new sets of rules, new policies, new everything!

Surprisingly, I immediately got comfortable with my new set of friends.
I don’t know, we just clicked.
As if, I’ve known them for a long time already.

Anyway, the participants are almost call center oldies but there are still some virgins at that & fortunately, I was one of them.
My first group on our first day, was all-girl-group called the ‘Glam Girls’ with Kristine, Lui, Shane, Donna & me.

First day was all about introduction and NHO or the New Hire Orientation.
Plus some activities, games & quizzes on the side, of course!
Glam Girls even won a red clear Convergys notebook each.

On our second day is the formal start of CCT – Communication & Culture Training headed by Genesis.
Well, he doesn’t want to be called ‘sir’. Just a plain him will do.
Gosh, now I have to practice my pronunciation, spelling, intonation, and practically everything if I wanna pass the program.
This time, we’re divided into 4 groups, since we’re only 20 all in all.

I belonged this time with the Group II ‘Bullet & Lipstick’.
With me are Donna (we remained as groupmates, huh!), Ryan, Francis & Glenn.

I find it somehow enjoyable & relaxing with some boys around coz they help you out with the thinking if there’s a task to fulfill.
Well, who would want to butt-spell, huh?

Anyways, am already sleepy & I will post as much kuwento as I can next time.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, October 25, 2010, Blogger MistressoftheInk said...

I'm about to start training at CVG too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home