fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Taboo!

'Twas Seph's birthday last 4th & I went straight to their house right after my shift.

I thought meeting up with them (with Emmy & Raquel as well) will be one way to de-stress.

But hell, I was wrong.

Why?

Coz for the whole night, when we got off to Quel's house to sleep over, Seph talked about one of the taboo topics in my industry - politics.

I've been a certified oposition for the longest time in my life.

But I respect those who believed otherwise, those who belong to the other side of the fence.

If someone miraculously believed that the other party could save this nation, why not?

That they will be the country's Messiah, so be it.

To each his own, right?

I just don't buy his idea, that on the top of his senatorial lists is one of the most corrupt politician I knew.

And we kept on arguing about it.

Guys, our right to vote & our right to good government doesn't end tomorrow.

If you're still concerned where this country's heading to, for Christ's sake, let's all do somethin' bout it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home