fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Meet Me Around 7-ish


GT Clan planned to meet at Emerald Avenue around 7-ish last Friday. So I went to bookstore first and found some interesting books like:


Have Glass Slippers, Will Travel Destination: Prince Charming
Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting
Blink
Change Your Shoes, Change Your Life
Not Even a Hint
Fight Like a Girl
Are You in the Mood?
Maggie Without a Clue
The Trouble with Valentine's Day
Hello, It's Me
Fire Me Up
The Other Side of the Story
Love - A User's Guide
A Pair Like No Otha'
He Loves Lucy
Hot Stuff
For Pete's Sake
Bad Boys to Go
Special of the Day
Full Bloom
Hot Tamara
Plain Brown Wrapper
A Perfect Divorce
Under the Boardwalk
Good Woman Blues
Flirting with Danger
Split Ends
Who You Know?
It Had to Be You
Always the Bridesmaid
Little Earthquakes
Frangipani
The Three of Us
Tounge in Cheek
Dream Guy
Sex, Lies and Online Dating
The Dominant Blonde
Does She or Doesn't She?
Rules for a Pretty Woman
Princess Charming
Original Cyn
Ready or Not? When 'I Do' Becomes 'I Don't Know'
Playing House
Help Wanted, Desperately
Persuading Annie
Charmed Thirds
Alternative to Sex
Kissing in the Technicolor
A Little Help from Above
Claire Voyant
The Bachelorette Party


Then proceeded to chapel after since it's first Friday. It was almost 8pm when I reached 7-11 and no one's there. I texted Ricko if it has been cancelled and he says "No naman. Actually, we're on our way."

So I decided to eat dinner first since little bears and big bears on my stomach are already fighting, hehe! I opted for their siomai meal with sauteed mixed vegetables ans a large cup of four seasons. No good, I swear. I texted Jar, she can't come 'coz she's stucked at work. Frietz say, he'll follow.

Good enough that I decided to bring Yano's Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong. It was exactly I finished reading the book when I saw Dan & Berna coming my way at 9pm. We decided to transfer outside but to no avail, there hasn't been enough space for us since Voltz came with his gf - Miko.

The five of us headed to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Jar's park. After awhile, Ricko & Thea arrived and so with Honey. Then Chris, Relene & Patrick. We saw Bley with a guy and even have a short talk with her when I went to the bathroom.

Honey and I went off at 2am. And again, thanks for the ride sis! She dropped me off at Galleria but I have to walk pa up to Poveda for me to have a ride.

Was too tired and sleepy when I reached house at 2:30am. Just drank yakult, changed to my white abercrombie super shorts, removed my hollister striped long-sleeves and left my old navy light blue lace camisole. Whoa, hello my pooh comforter!

Nice hangin' out with you guys!


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home