fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What Peach Needs!






Been tryin to decide what my ficklish mind could find to blog bout today.
Until I ran across to ‘Just Peachy’ site & inspired by what I read.
Following is my list of “What Peach Needs!”

1. Needs to be rescued. (Only if I get drowned, huh! Apparently, I don’t know how to swim.)

2. Needs to move fast. (On sluggish days like today.)

3. Needs to be remembered. (Admittedly, one of my greatest fears in life is to be utterly forgotten.)

4. Needs to run. (So fast…yet carefully. No one likes a crushed peach, right?)

5. Needs to show off more confidence. (One great reminder!)

6. Needs to follow-up bills. (Included in my job description)

7. Needs to prepare payroll. (Payday na naman!)

8. Needs at least 14-15% of sugar. (Yeah, I never got tired of eating sweets)

9. Needs supreme care….(You gotta take care of me gently & tenderly. No excessive bruising, please?)

10. Needs no adornment. (Accesory addict no more! Just bags, and slip-ons, and clothes, haha!)

11. Needs to meet with friends.

12. Needs to re-appraise life.

13. Needs to buy a nice book.

14. Needs to slow down on coffee intake & cut down on salts.

15. Needs to be fearless, bold & liberal-minded at times...

16. Like a fish, I sometimes need to find a peaceful, quiet place in which to hide.

17. Demands attention, affection, love, support & reassurance.

18. Needs to pray. (Need I say more? He wants me to be still & believe that He's just there, waiting patiently for my call...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home