fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Little Things Mean A Lot


It's true what they say..little things mean a lot.

It really is the little things you do for others & others do for you make life more meaningful.

Little things mean a lot to me..

A nice book to read, good education, a cup of coffee.

Doting friends, bronze eyeshadow, perfect lip gloss, pretty when pinched cheek blush, bunch of accesories.

Strawberry daquiri, scented candles, furry & unique bags, (un) branded camisole, spoiling oneself once in awhile. Get-together with old friends.

Mango tarts, cinnamon rolls, hot loops donuts, avocado bliss, choco pearl shakes, strawberry iced tea, banana caramel, spaghetti bolognese, salted fries.

Unexpected kindness, winning moments.

E-mail, text or a phone call from friends...

Kindest bosses on earth...cool, funky officemates..

Never letting life end with "uh-ohs!"

Renewed faith, liberation, a new inspiration...

Whoa, life's been pretty so far...

Today, I've been grateful for all coming my way..be it good or 'not so good' things or events.

Yeah, everybody has a crap to deal with...But if we all took a few minutes to reflect on something in our lives that we should be grateful about, we'd all be much happier, even how small they are.....


Little Things Mean A Lot
~ words & music by Edith Lindeman & Carl Stutz
~ lyrics as recorded by Kitty Kalen


Blow me a kiss across the room
Say I look nice when I'm not
Touch my hair as you pass my chair
Little things mean a lot

Give me your arm as we cross the street
Call me at six on the dot
A line a day when you're far away
Little things mean a lot

Don't have to buy me diamonds or pearls
Champagne, sables or such
I never cared much for diamonds and pearls
'Cause honestly, honey, they just cost money

Give me your hand when I've lost my way
Give me your shoulder to cry on
Whether the day is bright or gray
Give me your heart to rely on

Send me the warmth of a secret smile
To show me you haven't forgot
For always and ever, now and forever
Little things mean a lot

Give me your hand when I've lost my way
Give me your shoulder to cry on
Whethe the day is bright or gray
Give me your heart to rely on

Send me the warmth of a secret smile
To show me you haven't forgot
For always and ever, now and forever
Little thinsg mean a lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home