fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Amusing Tidbits





Gosh, for how many days na that I've been eating instant champorado, huh! I even asked Deanne if there's a way I can flush out of my system my immense cravings for sweets.

***********************************************************************************

I received a text from Albert last Tuesday. Actually, it's just a funny message. Just the same, I'm happy that he remembered me.


***********************************************************************************


Riza went home last Saturday night with a Siamese cat named Yookie in a creamy / brown color with a gray smoky eyes. Jello's mom gave it to her. But Donna Queen - my ultra-daldal ampon / alaga opted to call her Cat-cat instead.


************************************************************************************


Divine who's seven-month pregnant met with us - Mam Cez, Mam Beck & Rica at Wendy's Berkeley Square last July 30. Since it's raining hard, I just put on my black bermuda shorts, mocha lace ribboned camisole, white beaded flip-flops & my ever dependable furry cat-calling rust-colored jacket. We went to John's birthday afterwards at Filinvest & enjoyed his lechon de leche, carbonara, lumpiang shanghai, black forest & our recollection of memories during our high school years.


************************************************************************************


As I search for Riza's receipt on her newly purchased black Girbaud bag that costs a thousand bucks, I saw two bars of Snickers. I shared it with my bro & Donna who's still up at 2am. Afterwhich, she opted to sleep beside me.


************************************************************************************


I found my old Elle pink transparent organizer while looking for something. And came across my post break-up draft letter to Renz last year 2002. Funny thing is, it's stated in the letter that I'm going out with Mike for me to recover immediately. Gosh! It's just 4 years ago I don't even remember who Mike is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home