fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ponder & Fonder

Know why God blessed you an other morning to wake up?
It’s to forget the pains of yesterday…
And see the change the new day has brought,
To dance & laugh again,
To make up for the wrong things you’ve done,
To see your friends…
To love again…
To make others feel happy & loved.
You see, it’s more than just another long day ahead…
It’s God’s way of reminding you that He cares & loves everyone of us…
Happy morning!



Actually, it’s just an usual early morning text from a friend, but this one from Dess made me ponder on some things:

The first time I got glimpse of Mandi Gabriel – Malet & Divine’s first-born, I felt shivers tru my spine.
I don’t know why am I so drawn to babies.
Maybe, that’s one beauties of life.
That when you first hold a baby & look into those little eyes, you know that you are holding a miracle.
You are looking at one of the great mysteries of the universe; a glimpse of Heaven and the creative power of God.
There in my arms is tangible proof of the love God has for me.
I find my friends so fortunate for He has chosen them to be a parent of a new soul. A baby is believed to be such a blessing, gift, reward & heritage from God.
An evidence of His love & sovereignty.
Baby does not start from "zero."
He begins somewhere within the mystery and workings of God in the spiritual realm.

I’ve got so many plans & programs in mind regarding our Alumni homecoming.
I just really hope it would materialize.

1. I’d want to present an audio visual presentation on how our school transformed from day one up to now. If possible, interviews from the first principal to the present. As well as testimonials from the succesful alumni.

2. Like I would wanna have an Distinguished Alumni & Outstanding Young Alumni Awards – highest awards presented by the Association in honor of Alumni who have contributed distinguished service to the school.

3. Scholarship

4. Teacher of the Year Awards

5. Job posting service

6. Alumni Journal

7. Seminars on career mentoring program. Career path, insights, internships & advice.


I’ve met with Mam Beck & Mam Cez last Saturday - again to see Malet & Divine’s bouncin’ (wait, is he a ball in the first place, hehe?) baby boy.
I fetched them at the school after their meeting.
They said that they’ll make me ‘reto’ to a certain engineer.
Know what, they’re the ones who’s so ‘kilig’ for me, huh!
As for me, well…I’ve been single for 14 months already & wala naman sigurong mawawala if I try.
But since, I’m in the middle of a ‘crisis’, complications of bein ‘ in a relationship is the least that I need right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home