fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Be a F.R.OG.

Well. Blogging has kind of fallen by the wayside these past few days.

Seems like years since I've been here...

I'm going to get serious bout posting here any day now.

But for today, I am thinking bout being a F.R.O.G.

Not a toad, damn!

It means: Fully Relying On God


Let GOD help you deal with your problems.

* Be a FROG! Rely on God!

* Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you. (1 Peter 5:7)

* Come unto Me, all that labour & are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

* I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

* For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith & this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

* Take My yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek & lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:29-30)

* Take a 'leap' of faith & Fully Rely On God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home