fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

No Place Like Home





I knew it…my skin still go blotches whenever I drink liquor.
That’s how my body reacts to beer.
Why?
Because after a year of my birthday celebration, we’re back to Corrida – this time along with my high school friends & buddies.


There’s no place like home indeed.
It’s good to be back once again in the loving ams of your Alma Mater.
‘Twas a night of fun, laughter & memories which we almost missed.
For Raquel, Emmylou & I are still undecided up to the last minute if we were coming to CHS’s Grand Reunion Kamustahan last September 23rd.




Seph had an important ‘lakad’ that night and he excused himself for being late.
Andrew arrived & then Geoffrey.
We were only six in our batchmates who came.


Normally, I only drink a bottle of San Mig Light.
But that night, I drank three, huh!
So, it doesn’t surprised me when they said ‘Lasing ka na eh!”
And then I would reply back, “Hindi ako lasing, nahihilo lang ako…”
“That’s it! Kaya ka nga nahihilo kasi lasing ka!”
Well, whatever!
I’m there to enjoy, period.




We went out to Corrida and off to William’s house at past 3am.
Gosh, his place is flooded with food.
Gotta thank this guy for his ‘sobrang pag-aasikaso.’




On the ‘not so lighter side of it’…
Seph: you may be goin’ through a though phase on your life right now..
But believe me, even though we can’t be 24/7 on your side, you knew by your heart that we’re just a text or call away.
Dude, you’re goin to get this by with flying colors.
‘Coz we’re here for you….
And that's what our friendship is all about…..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home