fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Glimpses on the Wholeness of Life



"ONLY JESUS CAN GIVE WHOLENESS OF LIFE TO A BROKEN WORLD."

I was on the middle of Season 2 – Episode 7 of Grey’s Anatomy last night when I decided not to finish it ‘coz I have to attend a 6:45pm mass at EDSA Shrine.

Need not to mention, HE is of utmost importance that anyone’s anatomy in the world.

I was awed by Father Apacible’s homily.

He talked about on “What was of great importance: Fullness of Life, or Wholeness of Life?”

Haven’t asked that myself for quite a long time now.

So, am I full or am I whole?

Yeah, I’m full.

Full of worries, burdens, turmoil, trials and everything’s synonymous to that.





But come to think of it and advantageously speaking, I’m also full – full of loving & wonderful, true souls around me.

I’ve got my friends, family, workmates.

Most importantly, I am embraced by God’s loving, nurturing arms.

He listens deeply to the woundedness in me.

He gives me innate strength, wisdom, peace and understanding.

And I think, that alone made me whole.

For all we know, the beggars may got a far more whole life than us.

They don’t have to work till death.

They aren’t surrounded with insurmountable problems.

One has to find out the meaning of living, not merely giving an intellectual significance to it, but looking at what it means to live.

And one has also to go into this question of what love is.

This has to be examined in the conscious and the deep, hidden recesses of one's own mind.

One has to ask what order is, what living really means, and whether one can live a life of complete, total affection, compassion, tenderness and love.

And at the end of the day , it really is the ‘spiritual awareness’ that ultimately integrates all of life and makes it whole despite the pain, suffering, conflict & brokenness present throughout the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home