fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

peachy_when_pinched



I ended my ngarag workday last night by watchin’ episodes 5 & 6 of Grey’s Anatomy.
Tackling bout intimacy & responsibility consecutively. It’s kinda addicting, you know. I even stay up to past 7pm at office just to finish an episode or two. Since each lasted 45 minutes averagely. I enjoy Meredith Grey’s narration at the start & end of each episode.

Whoa, what a day! I still have migraine, cough & cold, huh! Deanne & I suspected that our yahoomail accounts got hacked yesterday! So, have to create a new one to re-connect with friends & workmates. You can’t guess it right dahlin' , but my new YM id is peachy_when_pinched.



2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, August 17, 2006, Blogger Jam said...

Hello!

I found this blog from GirlTalk. Anyway, can we exchange links. I linked you up already.

 
At 6:43 PM, August 17, 2006, Blogger fromthemindofpeaches said...

surely! thanks for linkin' me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home