fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I Owe It All To Mom




She's the one you knew would listen
And would always understand,
She's the one who stood beside you,
The one who held your hand.

She's the one who always cared for you
And cares and worries still.
She's the one you love with all your heart,
The one you always will.

It seems the more I see of life,
the more I am aware
That a Mom as wonderful as you
is really very rare.


~ Author Unknown ~
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"MOM"...
That little short word holds so much meaning.
It stands for love, caring, nurturing, friendship, a shoulder to cry on, a hand that brushes away a tear. Mom's are angels sent down from god to watch over us. They lend a listening ear, and always offer words of understanding.
"MOM"...
When I think of that word, the love in my heart spills over. You have shown me strength, courage and independence. I love the secrets we share, and the laughs we have. No greater friend could I have than you..."MOM". You are always there for me and never forsake me. Even when I made mistakes in my life, you still forgave me and stood by me.

As I grew, I realized the sacrifices you made, and all the things you did to make life good.
So, I owe it all to you today;
Your smile, your caring and love.
You have made me what I am today and I thank the Lord above..
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
For without you, wondrous person,I would not be here.
Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small.
You encouraged me in everything.
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring.
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life.
And I’m so glad to have you in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home