fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tiramisu Meltdown

Been awhile since I last got in here.

Maybe because I find nothing bloggable lately (well, except for that real-life horrifying face to face encounter with a thief last Nov. 08).

Not until I celebrated my nth birthday at work last 13th.

If it weren’t Monday, I’d probably celebrate it at home with my family.

Thanks for those who remembered!

I received an advance text greetings from Mercy.

Advanced phone call from Raquel and a glittering animated testimonial at that.

Friendster testimonials as well from Riza, Sen, Bong, Avi, Dong & Carla.

Phone call greetings from Jho & Joie plus a lotta tsismisan on the side, of course!

YM greetings & text from Jar.

Online greetings from my GT Clan Family: Supericko, Graveyaaarrd_zombie, Ubay, Berna, Kryptonian, Sa_sang, Bollin_pop, Lusciousfoxy@12, Dimplesgon, Paraluman, Power_of_angel and Bad_boy.

Text from Frietz, Cabs, Malou, Riza & Emmylou.

From my co-alumni’s Vanessa & Rica.

From my EPCIB’s ex-workmates Sush & Nordie. Not to forget a friendster message from Angela.

And of course, from my workmates & family.

From my tita & Ken.

From Liza tru Mark.

YM greetings from Ms. Yas when I opened my yahoo messenger.

And a belated birthday cheers text from Mam Beck.




And why not end the day by eating Tiramisu Meltdown, huh!

And going to chapel of course!

By thanking God for another fulfilling year of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home