fromthelifeofpeachy

Been through a lot but that doesn't stop me from hoping, dreaming, loving & living. Still quests for wisdom, still thirts for knowledge, still believes that the best things are yet to come. Concerned with pushing boundaries of self-discovery. Execises power through emotion, instinct, intellect & love. Not a natural socializer but keeps friendship in an entire lifetime. Dominating but can accept some restrictions in order to win in the end. A power house of pride & self-will. Passive-aggressive.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Post Migraine Syndrome: Tweedle Doodle, Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee



As I recovered from a week's migraine marathon, I started reading Meg Cabot's "The Boy Next Door."

I find it pretty fun, witty & amusing.

It is a romantic comedy done in form of emails between the characters.

The story is about a break-in, mistaken identity, love, friendship and office mayhem.

No wonder, Deanne obliged me to read it in between "The Devil Wears Prada."

Here is where I got my title.

Tweedle Doodle, Dum & Dee are the names of Siamese cats of one of the characters, Helen Friedlander.

Anyways, I got inspired by the main character (Melissa) in one of her emails where she provided their HR Department her detailed whereabouts on full account.

So here's mine:


4:50am Mam Beck sent me a super early morning text but to sleepy to read it.

5:40am Alarm rings. Hit snooze button.

5:50am Alarm rings. Hit snooze button.

6:00am Alarm rings. Hit snooze button

6:10am My bro borrowed my facial moisturizer (can't he buy his own?).

6:15am My first cup of Taster's Choice.

6:30am Stagger to bathroom.

7:00am Head out to bathroom.

7:15am Second cup of coffee while fixin' myself up.

7:40am Put on brown slogan baby tee, black low-rise denims, cat-calling jacket, belt & white slip-ons.

7:45am Accesorized & transferred my stuff to a white & brown fluffy, furry bag.

7:50am Some mascara, bronze eyeshadow & pink blush cheek tint.

7:55am Splash on some cologne, put some lip gloss & voila, off to work!

8:25am MRT - Quezon Avenue Station

8:45am MRT - Ortigas Avenue Station

8:55am Reached office finally!

9:00am My third cup of coffee - it's Maxwell this time.

9:05am Reset internet (server's down).

9:10am Ate breakfast - fried rice & porkchop.

9:15am Opened my YM & yahoo, checked mails.

9:20am Got myself a glass of cold water & opened my friendster account.

9:25am Opened my GT.

9:35am Opened my gmail & digitel one account.

9:40am Sneaked on 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' but apparently got no time to read it at the moment.

9:45am Went to washroom & retouched make-up.

9:50am Finally created my blogspot account.

9:55am Foodman arrived.

10:05am Talked to NZM personnel.

10:12am Followed-up checks.

10:15am Client call.

10:17am Joe's time baby! Lesson for the day: "Letting go is the most profound way of proving your love to someone."

10:28am Arranged archives.

10:35am Print Caltex scripts.

11:10am Print Colgate scripts.

11:20am Back to archives.

12:30pm Ate lunch while Mitch is VO-ing.

2:15pm Followed up check.

2:20pm Outlined my blog.

2:30pm Sent foxy_girlfriend of GT some ebooks.

2:40pm Checked if anyone has replied my posts in GT.

3:00pm Three o'clock habit.

5:00pm Deanne lend me 'Wise Follies' by Grace Wynne - Jones. Wipee, I've got something to read for weekends.

5:45pm My blog's finished! Have a migraine-free, happy & healthy weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Deanne said...

Happy weekend too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home